(started Feb 19, 2008) Well, I thought it might be fun… Kade’s answers are in bold, Charlie’s are in italics, and mine (Amaree)Â are plain typeÂ :)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my Uncle Ducky, Quinn Cade Boehme. Obviously, Mom and Dad changed the spelling… I love my Uncle Ducky!
I was named after my Grandpa Kravetz- David Charles, and also my Great-Great Grandpa Frank Oscar Bateman… Although my middle name is alsoÂ because Daddy really REALLY likes the name Oscar.
I was named after my Grandma and Grandpa Bateman. And they have given me much to live up to.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today! When Mommy and Daddy put me in time-out. Again…
Tonight just before bed. I was TIRED!
I can’t remember if it was last night or the night before…
3.Â DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I LOVE drawing “Pictures”. I don’t really have a definitive handwriting style yet, however, unless you count scribble…
Does gnawing on pens and pencils and mom and dad’s hands count?
Hmmmm… Sometimes. And sometimes I don’t. And I can only remember being complimented on my handwriting once…
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Â
Ham. Turkey. At least, those are the ones I can say.
Mom won’t let me eat lunch meat yet… Although I REALLY want to!
Pastrami, I think.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Â
I have a kid brother… does that count?
I am the kid!
I have two little boys who make me laugh
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH
YOU?Â Â Â Â
Well, at this pointÂ in my life, I would only want to eat myself… A cannibalistic friend? Hmmmm….Â
I think I would have a good time with myself. But I’d most likely get annoyed with me too… Wait… I already do get annoyed at myself…
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?Â
I haven’t learned it yet.
I don’t think there is such a thing as a sarcastic cry, DUH!
Not a lot, but on occassion… But when I do, you know.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes Yes Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Â
Jump! Jump! I love to jump!
And I love being thrown in the air… falling is the best part, as long as Mommy and Daddy catch me!
Maybe…. Maybe not… I don’t know.
10.Â Favorite cereal?
Mommy lets me eat Cherrios and Frosted Mini-Wheats. I liked froot loops when I had them… I wish Mommy would buy the good, sugary stuff. And I LOVE oatmeal with raisinsÂ (meoh. raisins.)
Any cereal is better than the baby oatmeal stuff! I like that with applesauce. But I like big-people oatmeal, too.
Life Cereal, I think, is my favorite. Cinnamon life, even better. But I do like frosted mini-wheats too.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Â
I don’t, but Mommy or Daddy usually does for me.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I’m pulling myself up now! Of COURSE I’m strong!
Willed? Perhaps. Muscle-wise? Naw… Not so much. But I can carry a diaper-bag, baby in a car-seat, and drag an almost two-year old behind me… That’s gotta mean SOMETHING!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Â Â Â
I-keam! I-Keam! More! MORE! Pease?
That delectable cold treat my mommy gives me sometimes? Oh yeah! ANy flavor will do!
Pumpkin Pie Blizzards are my fave from DQ… ANd I love black-cherry flavored things too.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Â
Do I know them?
Will they hold me?
I think smiles… or eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red. Red. PINK!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?Â
What’s not to like?
I don’t like being hungry. Or tired.
I don’t like how my face STILL breaks out… I don’t like that my jeans STILL don’t fit… I don’t like that I lose my patience with my boys, when they aren’t intentionally trying to drive me crazy…
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?Â Who? What! My blankie! MyÂ Daddy. My family in Kentucky.Â
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?Â
I don’t care. I can’t read.
I’m not even writing these answers…Â I won’t even notice if they DO.
IÂ could care less, actually!Â
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing blue fleece feety-pajamas… with cars on it.
I am wearing yellow cotton feety-pajamas.
I am wearing food-covered blue-jeans and white socks. With grey toes and heels.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Mint Ice Cream. And toothpaste.
Mixed Vegetables and Refried Beans. And Mommy-juice.
Home-made tostadas with home-made refried beans, taco meat, and the works, then mint ice cream, and then left-over pineapple upside-down cake.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Charlie’s snoring. Kade’s snoring. The hum of the laptop and the click of the keyboard.
(Finished March 4, 2008)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Not sure. Probably green.
Can I eat it?
Maybe a light Orange… Or Salmon? Hm….
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
23. FAVORITE SMELLS…. Candy! Oh wait, Candy doesn’t smell much… Cookies!
Food! Any kind of food! Especially the kind Mommy and Daddy share with me!
Chocolate. Rain. Clean Sheets (doesn’t happen often…) Clean babies…Â Â
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE…..Â Aunt MissyÂ I don’tÂ talk on the phone yet My friend Shellena.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Â You bet. She talks to me on the phone!
I haven’t met her yet, but I’m sure I would miss her if I had met her!
Yes. And I wish I could spend time withÂ her and her baby!Â Â Â Â Â Â
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Dance Aerobics with mom
I don’t watch sports
I only listen to them as background noise… But football games are fun to go to.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde
Brown with blonde hightlights, courtesy of Kasie!
28. EYE COLOR? Blue BlueÂ Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No (x3)
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Raisins. Cup. Milk. More. Grapes. Orange… Cereal. Oatmeal, raisins.
Anything not babyfood. Especially if it’s off mommy’s plate.
Veggies and fruit. Just about any kind.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings (x3)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Watch. Nemo. Â Finding Nemo Finding Nemo…
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Blue with a green dinosoar on it
Gray UK sweater and a bright yellow shirt underneath
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Snow. More! (but I think I like to play outside at grandma’s house in the summer, too!)
I don’t know… I can’t remember, since I’ve onlyÂ had one of each…
Winter. Definetely Winter. With snow. Â
35. HUGS OR KISSES?Â Kiss. Hug. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!
Hugs and kisses both.
Hugs. The nice, long lasting, good ones. And babyÂ kisses, too. Â
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?Â Cookies. Ice Cream. Cake. Candy. Any dessert is good toÂ me!
Any dessert mommy will let me have! Duh!
I like flan. Or home-made lemon bars.Â In a bakers-edge pan
Â Â Â Â Â Â
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Â It’s a lot of work! I don’t hold anybody accountable.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Â See above answer.
Â Â Â Â
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Lots of Potty books. And books about trains and trucks…
Whatever big brother wants to read.
What ever Kade wantsÂ me to read…. And the Book of Mormon.Â
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one.Â
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?Â Wheel of Fortune!
Wheel of Fortune
A little of the ABC special on the Royal Family in GBÂ
42. FAVORITE SOUND?Â Â “Where’s my baby boy!” <— Daddy when he get’s home
The boy’s laughterÂ Â Â Â
Â Â Â Â
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Â Rolling Stones. Rocks. Anything I can pick up outside.
Â Which one tastes better?
Beatles, for sure!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Â Kentucky
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?Â I can go potty!
I can scrunch my face up really cute. And try to eat dirt. And stand up!
I can sing… I like to sew… I do Photokami stuff…Â
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN..?Â Great Falls, Montana
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Â
See answer #37